Barkers of Wexford is a registered company in Ireland: Barkers Wexford Ltd.
Your purchase of goods online from Barkers is governed by these terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions you must refrain from using this website or making a purchase.
- Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers are not refundable.
- This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- Deposits are available in-store but not online.
- The Barkers website is provided solely for your personal use. All content of Barkers.ie is the copyright of Barkers Wexford Ltd and/or its suppliers. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell or reproduce any content from this website.
- You may not use this website for any commercial purpose.
Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic Of Ireland. In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with your use of our website, you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging with us in good faith in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Our delivery and return policies can be viewed on our delivery and return information page here.
The failure by Barkers.ie to exercise or enforce any right or provision under these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Should you wish to make a complaint please contact us in any of the following ways,
Telephone: 053 91 23159
In Writing: Bakers, 36-40, South Main Street, Wexford, Ireland.